It is very important that you pay all court costs, including fines, fees, and restitution. The court expects you to pay in full on or before the date required. If you cannot pay on time, contact the court to discuss your options. If you do not pay, there may be additional consequences. The amount due may increase and any unpaid amount may be turned over to a collection agency. Your license may also be suspended.
How do I pay?
You have a few options to pay your court fines and fees: online, in person, over the telephone, or by mail.
- You can pay online with a credit card or debit card through nCourt. There is a 7% processing fee to pay online.
- You can call nCourt at 1-877-793-8935 to make a payment in full. nCourt is available Monday – Friday 4:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm PST. There will be a 7% processing fee, as well.
- You can pay in person at the courthouse with cash, check, credit or debit card. the processing fee is 3.5% at the counter.
- Please see the clerk during regular business hours to pay in person:
- Monday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00
- Wednesday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – Noon
The courthouse is located at 406 Sinclair St, Davenport, WA 99122
You can pay by mail with check or money order. Make out the check or money order Lincoln County District Court, or LCDC. Please include your infraction or citation (case) number.
(Link to pic of tickets with case numbers on them)
Mail your payment to
Lincoln County District Court
PO Box 329
Davenport, WA 99122
What if I can’t pay the full amount right now?
You may set up a payment plan to pay the amount you owe in payments. Payment plans are managed by Court Payment Management Services, CPMS. It costs $10.00 to set up your payment plan. You must make your first payment within 30 days receiving your ticket or the date ordered by the judge.
You can call Court Payment Management Services, Inc. at 1-877-748-4936 to set up a payment plan, You will need to provide our full name as listed on your ticket, the case number, and the total amount you owe.
You will choose an amount you would like to pay each month until you’ve paid off the total. The minimum amount is reasonable, so choose an amount you can comfortably pay. You can pay more if you’re able to, but you must pay at least the amount you select each month of your payment plan.
Payment plan instructions and Application
What happens if I don’t pay?
If you do not pay, the court will turn the amount over to a collection agency. Currently the court uses Dynamic Collectors, Inc.
If you think your fine may have been turned over to collections, call Dynamic Collectors Inc. to figure out your options for paying. You can reach them at 1-800-464-3457 or 1-360-748-0420.