Skip to content

Welcome to Lincoln County District Court

Dan B Johnson, Judge

Monday 9:00am – 3:00pm

Tuesday -Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm

Friday 9:00am – 12:00pm

Reach us by telephone during these hours:  Mondays 9:00 am –  3:00pm Tuesday thru Thursday 9:00  AM to 4:00 PM and Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.                                                              


Find My Court Date.
Card Payments

For Divorce Information please contact Lincoln County Clerk.