Skip to content

FAQ Page

How do I get forms for a divorce

Divorces and other family law procedures are handled by the Superior Court.  Please visit the Clerks website (link) for more information.  Clerk’s phone number is (509) 725-1401.

What should I do if I need an interpreter?

We want you to be able to take part fully in you case.  If you need and language interpreter, the court will provide an interpreter at no cost to you.  If you are deaf or hearing impaired, the court will also provide you help.  Please contact the court at 509-725-2281 to request an interpreter at your hearing.  The court has interpreters available for any phone call.

How do I apply to work at Lincoln County District Court?

We’re excited you want to work with us!  You can download the application for employment here.(link)We do not have any openings right now, but if you submit an application, we will keep it on file until openings arise.  Please reach out to the Clerk to ask about future employment opportunities.

Phone: (509) 725-2281


 Hours: Monday        9:00 am – 3:00 pm

             Tuesday       9:00 am – 4:00 pm

             Wednesday 9:00 – 4:00 pm

             Thursday      9:00 – 4:00 pm

             Friday           9:00 – 12:00 pm