Skip to content

How can I get copies of documents?

If you want copies of any documents that have been filed, you will need to contact the Clerk’s office at 509-725-1401 to request any copies. The Clerk’s office charges for copies and will be able to tell you the exact amount for copy fees.

Please have your case number ready when you call.

The Court Administrator cannot help you with any copy issues.