Skip to content

How can I check on my court case?

If you have a pending dissolution (divorce) and you are wondering if it has been finalized, please contact the Lincoln County Clerk’s office at 509-725-1401.

Please know the Clerk’s office has only ONE incoming line. It is very often busy. You will need to keep trying to contact them. The Court Administrator cannot help you with any dissolution questions.