Skip to content

Can I request a copy of records regarding my criminal history?

If you are requesting a copy of your criminal history record, be advised that you will only receive your involvements with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.  If you have had contact with other law enforcement agencies within Lincoln County, you will need to contact that specific agency’s office.  For your complete criminal history, contact the Washington State Patrol’s Criminal History Section at (360) 534-2000 or by visiting the Washington State Patrol website at