The mission of the Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney’s office is to serve Lincoln County and its people by promoting the fair administration of justice. The Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney’s office conducts its mission:
- By effectively and ethically prosecuting all violations of criminal law for which sufficient evidence exists within established prosecutorial guidelines, while preserving the rights of the accused to a fair trial.
- By advocating and protecting the rights of crime victims and witnesses.
- By impartially advising the Board of County Commissioners and the elected and appointed officials of Lincoln County.
- By effectively and ethically representing Lincoln County in civil matters.
- By operating in a fiscally responsible manner.