Fee: $39.00 cash or check
Please arrive by 2:00p.m. for processing time of the license information.
3 Day waiting period
1) Both parties to the marriage need to come to the Auditor’s Office in person to complete the application process.
2) If both parties to the marriage cannot apply in-person at the Auditor’s Office:
- Download and fill out the Application for Marriage License Form and the Certificate of Marriage. Please make sure both applicants appear the same (Applicants A and B) on the Application for Marriage License as they do on the Certificate of Marriage application.
- Both parties must sign the application in the presence of a notary public.
- Mail the application, fees and instructions that include a contact phone number, wedding date and information about what you would like us to do with the marriage packet. Options include us holding the marriage packet for pick up or mailing it to an address of your choice.
3) If one party cannot be present, they need to complete a Application for Marriage License and have their signature notarized. The other party can bring in the application to finalize it and start the three-day waiting period.
Please fill out both of the below forms
Lincoln County Court House
Auditor’s Office 1st floor
P.O. Box 28
Davenport, WA 99122
Hours: 9:00a.m.-3:00p.m. Starting March 1, 2016