Linda Fisher, Lincoln County Treasurer
PO Box 370
Davenport, WA 99122
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm including lunch hour
Closed on observed county and state holidays
- Responsibility for the custody and safeguarding of monies for the county, school districts, hospital districts, fire districts, cemetery districts and special assessment districts.
- Bills and collects real and personal property taxes, due April 30th and October 31st.
- Bills and collects special assessments.
- Deposits and invests all funds for county and all districts.
- Collects excise tax on sale or transfer of real property and mobile homes.
- Foreclosures and distraint on property for delinquent taxes and assessments.
- Services debt of other local government entities supported by this office.
NOTE: The Public Disclosure Act is for the purpose of providing existing documentation or records, not for the purpose of gathering, sorting and/or creating new documentation. The department cannot respond to your request to inspect or copy a record unless this form and declaration of non-commercial use is completed.