Lincoln County Health Department no longer provides immunizations; this includes flu shots. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We continue to support our local community in providing information about the importance of immunizations as well as supporting our providers. Please schedule an appointment with your primary care physician to discuss yours or a child’s immunization needs.
Here are some excellent reasons to get immunized:
- To keep you and your family healthy.
- To keep your community healthy.
- To protect loved ones from disease.
- To stop the spread of disease to the most vulnerable populations.
- Because other parents and experts agree it’s the best thing you can do to keep your family healthy.
We are more than happy to discuss questions or concerns about immunizations with you. Please give us a call at 509-725-1001.
If you need a copy of your immunization record WE CAN HELP! Here are several options to get your immunization record:
- Option 1: Sign up for MyIR to view, download, and print your family’s immunization information
- Already have an account? Log in to MyIR
- This information can be used for school and child care immunization requirements
- Option 2: Sign up for MyIR Mobile at MyIRmobile.com to view and print your family’s immunization information, including COVID vaccination.
- MyIR Mobile can provide COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
- This system currently does not print approved certificates for school immunization requirements.
- If you have questions related to your COVID-19 vaccination record and would like to talk to someone, please call 833-VAX-HELP. Please note, operators can only assist with COVID-19 records. For other immunization record questions, please see Option 5 below.
- Option 3: Visit your local pharmacy, clinic, or school
- Option 4: Request a complete immunization record from your healthcare provider
- Option 5: Request a complete immunization record from the Department of Health