***Note: you will need to select “Lincoln” on the upper right side of the page that says “Select to change the county.” ***
Are you 5 years and older, have Molina Apple Health (Medicaid) and haven’t been vaccinated for COVID-19?
If this is your first dose of COVID 19 you may be eligible for $100 incentive Amazon gift card. Click here to see how to apply.
COVID 19 Vaccine and Booster Doses
- Anyone age 6+ months and older is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination
- Anyone age 12 and older is eligible for a booster dose
- If you recently had COVID, have completed the isolation criteria and symptoms have resolved you are also eligible
- Everyone 50 and older can receive a second booster dose four months after receiving their first booster dose
- Individuals 12 and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised can receive a second booster dose four months after receiving their first booster does.
Check out our ” Vaccination Clinic” page for upcoming opportunities in Lincoln County; WALKINS ARE ONLY OFFERED ON VACCINATION CLINIC DATES. If our clinic dates and times don’t work for you please use the “Vaccine Locator” to look for other vaccination options.
Here is a list of local clinics that are participating in COVID 19 vaccinations:
North Basin Medical Clinic -Davenport (509) 725-7501
North Basin Medical Clinic – Reardan (509) 796-2627
North Basin Medical Clinic – Wilbur (509) 647-5321
Odessa Memorial Clinic – Odessa (509) 982-2614
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What do I do if I lost my COVID vaccination card?
If you lose your COVID 19 vaccination card Lincoln County Health Department can provide you with another copy of your COVID 19 vaccination card. Please call us at 509-725-1001. If you would like a digital version or print it off at home you can use the below options to get your COVID 19 vaccination record.
Other COVID Vaccine Information
Vaccine Mandate FAQs (State employees, healthcare workers)