Lincoln County Sheriff's Office
- US Immigration Victim Notification
- Information on Identity theft
- Washington State WATCH program.
- Be prepared for an emergency - Terrorism
Sheriff Wade Magers and his staff enforce and defend the United States Constitution and state constitution and laws. Click here to read the National Sheriffs' Association Article #2013-1.
As of 2014 all boaters 60 and younger must have a valid WA state boater education card to operate a motorboat greater than 15 horsepower on Washington waters.
For more info on how to obtain a card click here.
- To provide highly trained and professional Department members who will protect life and property through enforcement of regulations, ordinances, laws and maintain order within Lincoln County.
- To prevent and detect criminal activity as well as to conduct investigations and to initiate prosecution within the court system.
- To provide for the proper care and custody of inmates housed in the Lincoln County Corrections Facility.
- To fulfill a commitment to public service by providing assistance of non-enforcement nature to citizens in need.
- To provide effective crime control by actively fostering Department-citizen collaboration and problem solving and by seeking Deputy involvement in working partnerships between Department members and citizens in Lincoln County through the use of Community Policing techniques.
Dial 9-1-1 for EMERGENCIES ONLY
To report a non-emergency: (509) 725-3501
General Information: (509) 725-3501